Accounting Fundamentals for Bookkeeping
- • Post entries to the general journal and general ledger
- • Track a transaction or event from the initial date to final preparation of the financial statements.
- • Identify or establish internal controls and fraud prevention policies.
- • Create and interpret the information found in financial statements.
- • Create policies to maintain petty cash and track business cash flows
- • Record payroll liabilities
- • Prepare a statement of cash flows
Full program Course
Basic Excel skills
Students must be able to view .PPTX files
AME Learning™ is a cloud course provider for fundamental accounting and financial literacy. The AME Engage™ learning environment contextualizes the study of accounting in a practical online learning environment featuring the patented Accounting Map™ interactive tutorials. These multi-sensory tutorials guide learners through the key accounting concepts in progressive learning modules and help users to easily understand abstract accounting concepts in an interactive user experience.
AME Engage courses support everyone looking to enhance their understanding of accounting and the financial world, including students, people starting their own businesses, employees preparing for their first management roles and people looking for new jobs or retraining in mid-career.