Financial Accounting Principles
- • Accounting rules and standards
- • The Accounting Cycle: Journals and Ledgers, Adjusting Entries, Preparing Statements and Closing Entries Inventory: Perpetual and Periodic Systems
- • Cash and Internal Controls, Receivables, Non-current Assets, Current Liabilities
- • Accounting for Partnerships
- • Accounting for Corporations: stocks and dividends
- • Long-Term Liabilities
- • Investments
- • Statements of Cash Flows
- • Financial Statements Analysis: ratios, liquidity, profitability and operation management
Full program Course
Basic Excel skills
Students must be able to view .PPTX files
AME Learning™ is a cloud course provider for fundamental accounting and financial literacy. The AME Engage™ learning environment contextualizes the study of accounting in a practical online learning environment featuring the patented Accounting Map™ interactive tutorials. These multi-sensory tutorials guide learners through the key accounting concepts in progressive learning modules and help users to easily understand abstract accounting concepts in an interactive user experience.
AME Engage courses support everyone looking to enhance their understanding of accounting and the financial world, including students, people starting their own businesses, employees preparing for their first management roles and people looking for new jobs or retraining in mid-career.