Benchmark Series: Microsoft® Office 365
Develop Career Skills in Microsoft Office
The Benchmark Series allows individuals to gain the foundational Microsoft Excel, Word, and PowerPoint skills they need to succeed in their chosen careers, with the convenience of flexible learning and timing. All coursework is completed online and can be accessed from a PC, Mac, or Chromebook. With Microsoft Office being the pervasive professional tool across industries, Excel allows professionals to work on data efficiently, while Word and PowerPoint allow professionals to communicate and present important information.
Full program Course
Don't need to purchase the entire program ?
Students must have a Microsoft Office 365 License. View System Requirements here
On-Demand Modules Featured in this Course
- Create and edit memos, letters, flyers, announcements and reports of varying complexity
- Apply appropriate formatting elements and styles to a range of document types
- Add graphics and other visual elements to enhance written communication
- Plan, research, write, revise, design, and publish documents to meet specific information needs
- Given a workplace scenario requiring a written solution, assess the communication purpose and then prepare materials that achieve the goal efficiently and effectively
- Create and edit spreadsheets and worksheets of varying complexity
- Format cells, columns, rows, and entire workbooks in a uniform, attractive style
- Analyze numerical data and project outcomes to make informed decisions
- Plan, research, create, revise, and publish worksheets and workbooks to meet specific needs
- Given a workplace scenario requiring a numbers-based solution, assess the information requirements and then prepare the materials that achieve the goal efficiently and effectively
- Prepare a new PowerPoint presentation and modify an existing presentation
- Properly format slides
- Create and insert pictures, tables, charts, photos, and other external elements directly into the PowerPoint presentation
- Use Slide Masters and Action Buttons
- Develop custom slide shows that include animations, timed transitions, and other presentation transition techniques
All On-Demand Modules Listed
Powered by Paradigm, Cirrus™ is the next-generation solution for developing students’ skills in Microsoft Office, computer concepts, health careers, accounting, and career readiness. Cirrus seamlessly delivers complete course content in a cloud-based learning environment that puts students on the fast-track to success on the first day of class and beyond.
Rising above status quo training and assessment platforms, Cirrus delivers a personalized digital learning experience, providing a suite of tools to help students develop skills mastery.